Reach an engaged and valuable audience via Leadership Matters
We’re excited to bring you the latest evolution of your Member magazine, Leadership Matters, in March 2020.
In August, hundreds of you provided your thoughts, suggestions and ideas on how we can enhance the magazine.
You’ve also told us what you’d like us to improve:
- More practical strategies, real-life case studies and in-depth articles
- Refresh the magazine’s look and layout
- Provide a better sense of community and connection with peers
For the first edition in 2020, you’ll notice the magazine’s fresh new look. We’ve also introduced:
- Leadership features that explore key topics in greater depth
- Interviews with some of the brightest minds in leadership, including influential Australian philosopher Peter Singer AC
- Dedicated segments for small business owners, emerging leaders, academic minds and wellbeing in the workplace
- A new section for quick updates on the latest from Members, IML ANZ and the world of leadership and management
IML ANZ chief executive David Pich sums it up by saying, “In a nutshell, we’ve kept all the things Members said they liked and introduced the extra things that Members said they wanted to see added into the magazine. We hope you love it!”
Reach an audience of key decision makers
Another important piece of feedback we received during the survey is that many of you would like to see more relevant advertisements in the magazine.
Our team is now busy connecting with companies and organisations whose products, services and offerings align with your needs.
If you would like to increase brand awareness with an engaged audience, why not advertise with us?
Leadership Matters readers are:
- Engaged: 98% read the magazine and 55% share their copy with others
- Valuable: 75% earn more than A$100,000
- Influential: 82% work in management or senior leadership roles